- Graphic – previous graphics much better, hands down! I did watch videos on youtube of other similar games and none of them comes even close to what we had.
- Three lines of attack/defense –I got used to a two lines with open battlefield. Present solution is very different, I still have problems adapting.
- No spell defense – once overpowered in a single line there is no way coming back. I have not managed yet to defend from full attack coming from one line in mid or late game. Previous version with spellcards only allowed you to stun enemies or slow them or something. This is 1:1 related to good one.
- Level progressing without improving card strength– helping each other inside a clan is good. Bad side is that giving away cards i pump my level without upgrading cards. So i earn exp just for helping others. That does not make my minions/spells stronger. And i run into much stronger opponents which is big downside of this solution. Other solution than tha,t will be more than welcomed.
- Strategy – as much put strategy on bad side at first, I gave it a chance. now I can say that strategy is more complicated now. There is no more units inflow on a regular basis. You must worry for units and save them as much you can. Strategy is divided, since minions and spells come from same source.
- Minions – head to head, now there are more than plenty minions to choose from. Archers and swordsmen from previous version are now fooder for big units. Many tanks, many mid-level units.
- Opponents – i like fighting real or not now i do not have to wait to find opp. Because of strategy there is no winning deck of cards. No winning spellcaster strategy. Ok there is thing to fix such as first hand so i don’t have to wait till i get enough mana for a card. No winning deck is positive.
- Number of different cards – big plus since we had like 8 cards available. Now +4 which is 50% increase.
- Short battles – as mentioned before, if strategy executed properly duel lasts about 90 seconds, which gives plenty of time to play 20-40 games, or to take 5 minutes off and have 3-4 games.
ADD pros and cons on everything you find good or bad. If this is as is for now let give hints what to improve and get the best of it.