In the past few weeks we were completely focused on developing the new game build and now is the time to share more details with our players and give you some insights about what has been going on in our development team and what’s about to go on!
Based on all the feedback and learnings, we have come to a conclusion that the current game direction is not the optimal one. In order to create an experience that players want to come back to and enjoy for a long time we needed to change some of the core game elements. We have been working on a new build in which we will:
- Definitely maintain visual consistency with the current game
- Try to make the learning process for new users more intuitive and straightforward
- Offer you more ways to build your deck and try out new strategies
As soon as we roll out the build you can expect that:
- We will need to reset the current progress for all our users
- Users will receive in game compensation as soon as the new version is rolled out
We are hoping to release the new update in 2 weeks. There are always some unexpected factors that might influence the release date so the date can be pushed back a bit but we are doing everything we can to prevent that.
We would like to thank you for all your great feedback and continuous support so far! We are looking forward to sharing this build with you and getting your input so stay tuned, we will post on the forum one day before the release.
Feel free to follow up with any questions you might have.