In this release, we’ve added some additional eye candy for the environments and further improved the performance of the game. We’ve also been continuously gathering data and feedback about the game balance, and we’re dedicated to improving it even more.
We’re looking forward to your feedback. Thank you again for your continued support and see you in-game!
- XP bonus on first win of the day
- Forest level polish
We noticed Archers are right now slightly behind Swordsman and Brawler, both in terms of usage and performance. This change should make them more appealing and allow some new strategies:
Archers attack speed 0.66 → 0.75 attacks/second
We are happy to see that our changes shifted metagame to bring more variety in an Ameryl deck.
For low levels, Ameryl is still slightly overpowered, and her special ability pauses the game for a bit too long.
- Ameryl’s special ability changed. Stun duration 3 → 2 seconds
- Saving Grace: Added “remove enemy effects on friendly unit”. Mana cost 2 → 4
- Cleanse: Now can be cast on enemy units only to prevent occasional miscasts.
- Holy Spear: Mana cost 4 → 3
We improved some underperforming spells for Ruul.
- Overload: Mana cost 5 → 4
- Flaming weapon: Duration 8 → 10
- Scorching Ray: Damage 80 → 100
- Fire Crush: Mana 4 → 3
- Mordrake’s special ability changed. Time before grave disappears: 30 → 20 seconds
- Wall of Pain: Size reduced to prevent both lanes from being covered by precise placement.
- Sacrifice: 130% of damage → 100% of damage
- Link: Duration 8 → 7 seconds
- Possession: Duration 15 → 12 seconds
- Soul Harvest: Damage 200% → 150%
- Leech: Duration 10 seconds → 8 seconds
- Abomination: Mana cost 8 → 7
- Skeleton Minion: Health 50 → 70