As announced, with this release we’re adding a new character: Valen and are modifying our core experience based on your feedback
- Valen - New Spellcaster who is now unlocked at the very beginning. This brought some changes in the order in which we are unlocking our Spellcasters. Also, you can now see some sneak peeks of new Spellcasters that will be introduced in the future
- Metagame and spell changes - As we are doubling down on introducing new Spellcasters with distinct spells and abilities, we’ve changed some of our metagame and progression in the hope that this shall lead to more gameplay variety.
New environments - To enhance your experience, each Spellcaster now has a unique environment which is in line with their style and lore.
- Home screen improvements - We have changed the way you navigate through the Home screen with the goal of making everything more accessible and easier to use.
With the overhaul of our progression system, we’ve also changed when you unlock some spells and others shall be available for certain characters only.
In case you’re in the possession of a spell which should get unlocked at a higher level then you are currently, you shall get leveled up to that level automatically, so you can keep your spells.
The same rule applies to characters you’ve already unlocked
In case the spell is not available for the current set of characters and is planned to be distributed within future character releases - we shall remember that you had that spell unlocked and you shall have it available as soon as the new characters are released.
- Ghost rush
- Immortality shield
- Feast of souls
- Ash Cloud
- Hex of thirst
- Infernal Spikes
- Zone of Endurance
- Plutonic Wall
- Last Charge
We understand that these changes are big and that they are significantly affecting the game-play you are used to by now and that is why we have decided to take on 2 actions:
- All current users without exception will receive 500 gems
- All users who have made an in-game purchase and bought gems will receive those gems back and will be able to use them again.