I love this game!

Hey guys, first of all I want to say that my eng is not that great but I hope you will understand me.

I really enjoy game, and I think it is going to be on of the best games for mobile phones.
Use of towers and cards is something pretty new if we talk about games for mobile users.There is something special that makes me play this game over and over again.
I saw new trailer on YT and I was blown away.You acctualy made game for us.(I want to play game right now!) :stuck_out_tongue: We wanted something new/removed in/from game and you did that.From this we can see that you’re making a game for us.

I just think you need to better advertise game because everyone needs to see this game and I hope that you will stay on the same path

Write below what you think, what makes this game unique?What you like/disslike about it?Why would you recommend it to someone?

1st of all your English is just fine :wink:
but I totally agree with the sentence:[quote=“Bokismoki, post:1, topic:126”]
There is something special that makes me play this game over and over again.
[/quote]

yeah its very well designed. Every card is fun to play and can change the game if used at the right moment, and common up with effective combo’s is great fun.